Joining Kinvolk means becoming part of a supportive, knowledgeable and international team in Europe’s most vibrant city, working to build upon and improve technologies fundamental to modern Linux systems.
Here are the positions we’re currently hiring for.
If you don’t find a position you feel matches your profile but are interested in working with us, we encourage you to contact us anyway.
What we offer
We’re always looking for ways to make Kinvolk a friendly and motivating work environment. Here are some of the things we already offer to full-time employees.
- work exclusively on linux technologies
- yearly profit sharing program
- work and live in berlin, germany, one of the most exciting cities in europe
- work closely with open-source communities
- lunch paid once/twice weekly
- assistance with public transport ticket and home internet bill
- company mobile phone plan
- german language classes 2 times weekly, if needed
- generous hardware allowance for laptop, monitor, phone and/or tablet of your choice
- represent kinvolk at conferences across europe
- free drinks and snacks in the office
- need a book? we’ll order it for you and add it to our tech bookshelf
If you're interested, let us know at [email protected].